Misty 1 1 0

Annual Trail Rides: 110/200 (Bareback 5/12)

The forecast said rain all day. 😢

I got dressed anyway, looked at the downpour, and then got undressed. An hour later, there was but a drizzle, so I got dressed again. I drove out to the barn, and decided to just take a quick stroll bareback on my lovely Q. I felt really comfortable bareback for the first time, like I was stuck on him like velcro. Trotting is still rough and needs work, but there is definitely progress.

The forest was marvellous, still sleeping after its rain-nap and just glistening with life. I got eaten by the mosquitoes, but it was just a lovely relaxing ride with my best boy! We practiced straightness through the many many puddles.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gloomy November

Riding English or Western? Which is safer?

The complications of horses on multi-use trails

Pocketful of mints, aka the slowroll

Quaint Krakow