A garden gnome joins the pixie hollow with a message

My fun-loving barn friends and I pulled off a prank today between thunderstorms and darkening skies. We pulled out a garden gnome, strapped it on to Cs back, fixed it up with a sign and some duck tape with the saying “Ride like the WIND” (our barn motto), and ran out between showers on horseback to plant it in the pixie hollow.
Two partners in crime, with their riders, prepping for their speedy trip.

The  pixie hollow also got an upgrade from the girls at summer camp, with mounds of moss hiding the houses like hobbits. And there is a new pixie treehouse.
Pixie Hollow 2.0
The houses now have hobbit-like shelters made of moss.


Seems to me like the gnome looks right at home here. Fingers crossed he doesn’t do any bad voodoo magic on passerbys. Or that he doesn’t get stolen/borrowed?
We made it back to the barn dry as a bone, before the rain started again.

Free of our bounty, we seemed to hit 15 mph at a trot on the return trip according to my new Horse Globe app, which I am quite surprised at. I will have to specifically test that speed function this weekend. It certainly didnt feel like 15 mph (more like 10) and I know Q can trot faster than that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pumpkin Spice and the empty cup

Gloomy November

What a trip!

Stepping out in Hungary

Canter Protocol