So beautiful today!

I was out on the trails snagging some media for my upcoming section posts and just wanted to share the joy of this summertime weather. It was sooo beautiful out today!

I brought along a buddy, strapped on some water bottles, covered Q and I in bugspray (although some mosquito still bit me in the ear) and headed out for a 2 hour, 14 km trek in section 2. It was a big boggy in spots, but the temperature was ideal at 24 degrees celsius and very sunny with a slight breeze. Ideal riding weather.


Q was in top shape, with plenty of gas in the tank at the end. He did a pretty big sidespook as we passed some neighbors playing with their scooters. He hadn’t seen them, nor had I. But he settled down immediately and I never picked up the reins from the buckle. Good boy!

He is still a bit of an obnoxious turd when it comes to grabbing branches when he can, and Im diligent about curbing the behaviour. But sometimes those branches are so close its like an all-you-can-eat buffet.

Section posts are coming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pumpkin Spice and the empty cup

Gloomy November

The Arctic Winter Riding Handbook

What a trip!

What the whip?