Final steps

Finished my last 5 hour monster ride today, and am now in the last days of prep and packing. Currently quarantining from my husband that has some undisclosed malaise that appeared today and is testing negative for covid …but maybe food poisoning? 🤷‍♀️ 

Im feeling pretty good about my prep and figure Im “as good as Im gonna get”. Still anxious though, but more for the general hardship of sleeping without my favourite pillow and of course the other niceties like toilets and showers. Anyhoo.

Im also curious about the other riders and how they have prepared or not for this packtrip. And if it even matters.

We will know in just a few days, unless the airlines decide to do some funny business like cancelling flights. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Meanwhile, the MVP award goes to Q that endured my nonsense, and was still happy to see me every time. He even figured out how to help me out as I practiced scrambling onboard from the ground. He gets a nice 10 day vacation as a reward. Love him to bits.











Comments

  1. Have an excellent adventure! Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a grand trip!! I'm excited to hear how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a blast! Can't wait to read about it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Q gets acupuncture

The Arctic Winter Riding Handbook

What the whip?

Gloomy November

Harvest season