Is this Narnia?

Annual Trail Rides: 10/200 (updated)

Tracking well on my annual riding goal thanks to some very mild weather and amazing footing maintained by our club volunteers. We’ve had long and slow rides, short and fast rides, solo rides and group rides. Yesterday marked 6 rides in a row and both Q and I will enjoy NOT riding today.

Snow and colder weather starts this weekend, so its time to get the extra layers out of storage.

Until then, we will enjoy this version of our winter wonderland.









Comments

  1. So beautiful!! Are your 200 rides on one horse or spread across all of them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I ❤️ our trail network! All my rides will be with my one and only 😍!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Arctic Winter Riding Handbook

What the whip?

Q gets acupuncture

Gloomy November

Trust, a two-way street