Here comes the rain again ☔️

Freezing rain that is. A projected 12 hours of freezing rain to begin soon, and then an arctic cold to freeze it in place. 🥶 For several days.

So I am now sheltering in place. That is a common term for 2020!

I did manage to get out for a nice solo ride yesterday after a busy day of working. I was feeling the “carpe diem” spirit and did not want to miss my chance for one last hoorah before the freeze settles in. The footing wasn’t perfect but good enough for trotting and a little cantering.

We need snow.

Until then, here are some pics from our last ride, including a decorated xmas tree we found along the way. And a little video that shows what it feels like to be directed by your horse. My camera literally follows his gaze. Unintentionally I might add.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expansion of normal

Q gets acupuncture

The Complexity of Trail Access

When my legs say GO but my butt says NO

Happy 8th Birthday Mon Amour!