Coviditis, the cure for

 Coviditis = general anxiety expressed as anger, impatience and disproportionate reactions to benign events. Often experienced in parallel to much time spent on social media or digesting current political events.




The cure is to saddle up and ride. Time spent in the woods with a great equine partner and dozens of walkers gushing over your beautiful well-mannered horse as they ask to take your picture, is the perfect balm. So many happy people, and every once in a while I give them a peppermint to give Q. He loves that!

Winter is coming, with warnings of our first storm to appear tomorrow. Im planning on locking myself into my house once the freezing rain begins until the sun comes out.

So I, and the walkers, took in every ounce of sunshine present today.











Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Q gets acupuncture

Harvest season

Preparing Patagonia

What the whip?

Come ride with me, in five sections