Well that was a surprise

Dinner in Old Montreal at my absolutely favorite restaurant: Stash Cafe, a traditional polish restaurant with decades of an incredible reputation. The meal was extraordinary, my best yet, and the bisongrass vodka was amazing.

But the bigger surprise was seeing the harvest moon over the old port, tempting me to take pictures with my old 2016 iphone. Time for an upgrade, me thinks. Soon. Soon.

The weather was balmy, which is pretty unusual for September in Montreal. The city was full of tourists and locals milling about. It was festive, the terrasses were bustling, and the vendors were happy.

It really was Montreal at its finest.


Comments

  1. I am impressed by the 2016 phone. I can never go more than two years without destroying mine... even though I get the "indestructible" ones.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 8th Birthday Mon Amour!

Expansion of normal

Quaint Krakow

Q gets acupuncture

Pocketful of mints, aka the slowroll