The super duper long weekend

Some riding happened, and much living and socializing. I feel the last 2 years has robbed me of my ability and desire to be social.  But its slowly coming back. Yeah!

As for Q, he appears to be finishing his full 1/2 inch haynet despite the repeated warnings that this torture device should not be used on horses because it will either 1) not provide enough nutrition, 2) make them give up trying, or 3) make them aggressive beasts. I guess they never met my Q, a tenacious constant forager. This particular haynet is recommended for small ponies or minis that have metabolic disorders.

🤷‍♀️ 

And yesterday Q gave me a lovely 2 km gallop on our favorite fast track. I in turn cut the ride short at 25 minutes and then we proceeded to our favorite grazing spot after a shower and mane/tail scrub.

Barn energy seems to be back to normal.

And clearly Q is completely unphased by the noisy moped at our intersection. #goals






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gotcha Day

Pocketful of mints, aka the slowroll

Bliss in slow motion

Ouch says the ground

Prague, dark and moody