Down the street

Still working on my walking mileage as I prepare my body for my trek in Patagonia. Im feeling stronger with 9/10 km in a single stretch but find that I need day after recovery time, usually with some strong discomfort around my rib cage. 🤷‍♀️ Ive also done two 14 km mountain stretches with very difficult terrain, but I usually struggle in the last hour and find that Im wiped out after those walks.

So on days where I cant commit to a barn commute or bigger endeavour, Ive taken to exploring the beauty of my neighborhood just down the street. We live in the waterfront area of Montreal on the St Laurence River where the rapids take over. Ive found the eternal surfing spot, and some cool little riverside paths. Its a beautiful park about 20km long and when the sun is shining there is no better place to be.













Comments

  1. What a beautiful area to live in! I visited there once and loved it. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and of course there is the “joie de vivre” 😃

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Expansion of normal

Happy 8th Birthday Mon Amour!

Quaint Krakow

Prague, dark and moody

The Incident and the Hunting