Fast and Slow

Got four days of riding in this week. Two of which were the same route, one fast and the other slow. My guess using my iphone is that the route was 6.4 km (but could have been 7-7.5) and we did it fast in 47 minutes and slow in more than double time.

walking only

mostly trot and canter


Ive been noting some lethargic behaviour this week even though we havent had a significant heat wave (yet). The horse that was a dragon a month ago that I didnt want to canter on trail, is now a slow poke. Im not sure if this is weather, fatigue with a change in eating habits (micronet), the newly detected heart murmur, or the three days of Bemer sessions. 

Keeping my 👀 on the situation but did enjoy watching his droopy eyes and lips during the sessions.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stepping out in Hungary

Canter Protocol

The Big 6 0

Come ride with me, in five sections

The Aftermath