Annual Trail Rides: 118/200 One week left before vacation so it’s been a pretty busy time workwise. I had my first in-person event with my favorite client and while I was a little anxious at first, I was also so happy to see them. It went great, but the next day I was a zombie. Oops, I forgot about that feeling. So after a few days off from horse stuff, I schlepped to the barn planning for a nice quiet ride. With the cooler weather in the teens, I arrived to find Q lit like a fire breathing dragon. Uhoh. I thought I should let him have a good run in the arena but it was occupied. Oh well, Ill just tack up and go. I joined the BO and fellow boarder for a ride, and as we got to the sandy trails of sector 1 the BO asks me if Im still chasing a picture of the club kubota for the bingo game. Yes! She said she just saw one passing behind us, going left on another trail. My eyes grew wide, I told them I would catch hem later, I spun Q 180 degrees and peeled off at a trot. We turned left at th...
There's nothing like the first ride in the snow.
ReplyDelete