Golden 2 0 0 🎉🎉

Annual Trail Rides: 200/200 (Bareback 29/40)

It was a big lofty goal, but today I did my #200th trail with Q, through all kinds of intemperate weather, discomfort and fatigue. Essentially I did a trail ride 2 out of every 3 days despite ice, scorching heat, wind storms, pouring rain and tornado advisories. We still have another month to go, so I can already consider this goal achieved. I still have my bareback goal to work on, but Im feeling pretty good about that one too.



It was just a gorgeous autumn day, slightly warm at 13C with deep blue sky and bright sunshine. Not a cloud in sight. Footing was good too, so we cantered with much delight. We covered lots of ground and stayed out almost 3 hours to snatch some last golden pictures of Fall 2021.  






















Comments

  1. Congratulations! I hope there was cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on hitting such an impressive goal! I've loved following along with your photos as the seasons change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following me on this journey! I ❤️ the changing seasons!

      Delete
  3. Amazing! Congrats on achieving such a huge goal!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Q gets acupuncture

Harvest season

Preparing Patagonia

What the whip?

Come ride with me, in five sections