Kaboom 1 0 0

Annual Trail Rides: 100/200 (Bareback 2/12)

Well we hit the halfway mark and my arm is feeling much better. But Q is not much better. His strides are short and he is walking like an old man, despite the painting of Venice Turpentine on his soles. I kept it short, just walking on our softest sandiest trails. I think its going to take a few more days before I attempt to ride again.

He did enjoy some grazing afterwards and went straight for the green hill where the grass is long and the ticks are waiting. I was able to knock one off his face before it lodged itself. 




Comments

  1. Glad that things are improving. I wonder if he would wear hoofboots? they would get him through this initial ouchiness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely something to talk about with trimmer! thanks!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gloomy November

Riding English or Western? Which is safer?

The complications of horses on multi-use trails

Quaint Krakow

Q gets acupuncture