Video Challenges

It seems like when I take video on trail, it has to be less than 10 seconds or else the file is too large to transfer or to post to the blog. I was wondering what everyone else does out there, and what I should be doing to make this work better?

I spent 2 hours fussing with my computer and tablet last night as the video would just seize up the hardware, software, and then set up "video unavailable" on the blog. What am I doing wrong?

I take the video with my old 2013 iPhone (I will be changing that this fall), and then upload directly to blogger. Should I be doing it through YouTube instead?

Here is my last attempt at the video taken this weekend in the rain. 14 seconds. Seems like too much for the poor IT systems to handle. 32 MB.


Comments

  1. So I found it near impossible to upload to blogger. I figured it was my slow internet. I now upload to YouTube and post into my blog. Your comp software should have a way to reduce the size of the video. QuickTime has an export feature that lets you do that. I use it for larger videos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I have adopted your YouTube strategy. More videos to follow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pumpkin Spice and the empty cup

Gloomy November

The Arctic Winter Riding Handbook

What a trip!

What the whip?