Its raining again

The heat and humidity peaked today at 40 degrees Celsius. Yuck! Then the skies released buckets of rain with thunderstorms on the way.


So it was arena day. We have been playing with Tristan Tuckers front lift exercise and practicing haunches in. We also got the long lines out and worked on contact and transition from walk-trot-walk. I really should practice this more often (last time was 6 months ago). Q was lazy and I was clucking like a mad woman.

It was awful with that humidity and after 15 minutes I was D-O-N-E. Q was bone dry and cool.

Hopefully we can hit the trials tomorrow!

Comments

  1. Carmen stays pretty dry and I’m a hot mess. I wish we’d have some rain. The pastures are dead dead dead.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Q gets acupuncture

Harvest season

Preparing Patagonia

What the whip?

Come ride with me, in five sections