Enamorada de Argentina

The weather here has been fantastic. Blue skies, easy breeze (hence buenos aires), low humidity, temperature in the high 20s. You definitely want to find the shade come afternoon, and my DH finally decided to put on sunscreen AND a hat. I forgot my Tilly at home, so getting a hat was my priority #1.


Found a cool boutique in the fancy part of town, Recoleta, that specializes in Argentinian hats, saddles, leather goods, and has an entire floor dedicated to polo. Found my hat mighty quick, as I fell in love with the flat rim. And then roamed the store touching all the interesting gaucho saddles.


We then taxied over to the Cathedral of Polo (Campo de Polo) to watch the best polo teams in the world battle the semi finals of the Argentine Open. It was fast, furious, and dangerous. Note the drone flying over the horses for action shots!

And we ended the day with some gelato. The italian roots in this country are very deep! The food, wine, beer, delicioso!















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 8th Birthday Mon Amour!

Expansion of normal

Quaint Krakow

The Complexity of Trail Access

Prague, dark and moody